Don’t really have tips or hacks to handle diabetes. But I have some to make it a little bit funnier:
- Build a competition with your spouse as of filling your pump cartridge. The one who fills it the most is prevented from washing the dishes until the results of the following week.
- Same stakes as of guessing your serving weight.
- Give your pump a name and a personality. Tell it off when it’s screaming for any reason (testing reminder,..)
- Try to guess your BG level. If in the good range allow you something you like to do. If your BG is in your target range allow you some delight.
- When someone (especially kids) sees your pump light through your cloths and asks what it is says you’ve got super powers – That’s how I became Ironman’s wife…